We have capacity to produce 80,000 meters of fabric per day and about 70% of production is for Home Furnishing. We have capability to run high density percales and satins with single as well as multiple pick insertions. The plant is equipped with two sets of Benninger Sizing and 3 Direct Warping machines and one set of Sectional Wrapper. The towel unit is equipped with 34 Picanol looms with Dobby and 9 Dornier looms with Jacquard. Dyeing is equipped with Thies soft flows machines of German origin.
Zephyr Textiles is a vertically integrated textile mill located near Lahore, Pakistan.The company is designed to produce 35 - 40 tons of high quality toweling products per day as per OekoTex 100 standards.
• 144 Picanol Omni plus 800 Air Jet looms from Belgium 190 cm 220 cm 280 cm.
• 340 cm width dobby with 4 colors and SPI ,DPI insertion.
• 16 Picanol Omni plus Summum 280 cm Fabric looms.
• 26 Picanol Terry plus looms 260 cm,280 cm ,340 cm.
• 8 looms of Terry Plus Summum 260 cm.
• 4 looms of Picanol Terry plus 800 .
• 7 Fabric Jacquard looms of Dornier equipped with full width Staubli Jacquard.
• 7 Towel Jacquard looms of Dornier equipped with full width Staubli Jacquard.
• 32 Tsudakoma zex 340 cm looms for fabric equipped with Name Jacquard.
• 4 Looms of Tsudakoma professional 190 cm.
• ETP from Penta Rai with a capacity of 1200 cu.m /day.
• 80 Stitching machines for bathrobe.
• 7 exhaust dyeing machines from Thies, Germany with single lot dyeing capacity of as little as 250 kg and as much as 1,600 kg.
• Finishing range is comprised of a stentor and 2 continuous tumblers from Pentek and Thies.
• 2 automatic slitting machine from Nishi, Japan.
• 5 automatic long hemming machines from Schmale and Kindai, Japan.
• 50 cross hemming manual machines from Juki, Japan.
Zephyr Textiles incorporates responsibility towards the environment in all aspects of its operations. An effluent treatment of plant takes care of the harmful elements used in the process. it is designed and run to meet the National Environment Quality Standards.