Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/juxzefjh/public_html/zephyr.com.pk/wp-content/themes/azoomtheme/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1711
We have capacity to produce 80,000 meters of fabric per day and about 70% of production is for Home Furnishing. We have capability to run high density percales and satins with single as well as multiple pick insertions. The plant is equipped with two sets of Benninger Sizing and 3 Direct Warping machines and one set of Sectional Wrapper. The towel unit is equipped with 34 Picanol looms with Dobby and 9 Dornier looms with Jacquard. Dyeing is equipped with Thies soft flows machines of German origin.
Zephyr Textiles is a vertically integrated textile mill located near Lahore, Pakistan. The company is designed to produce 400 tons of high quality toweling products per month as per OekoTex 100 standards.
- 34 air jet looms from Picanol, Belgium with 16 to 20 lever dobby frames and 4 to 6 color pick insertions.
- 9 Jacquard terry looms form Dornier equipped with Staubli Jacquard.
- 7 exhaust dyeing machines from Thies, Germany with single lot dyeing capacity of as little as 250 kg and as much as 1,600 kg.
- Finishing range is comprised of a stentor and 2 continuous tumblers from Pentek and Thies.
- 1 automatic slitting machine from Nishi, Japan.
- 5 automatic long hemming machines from from Pentek and Thies Kindai, Japan.
- 50 cross hemming manual machines from Juki, Japan.
Zephyr Textiles incorporates responsibility towards the environment in all aspects of its operations. An effluent treatment of plant takes care of the harmful elements used in the process. it is designed and run to meet the National Environment Quality Standards.